Are you ready to step into your full feminine power?
In this vitural women's empowerment retreat we are going to show you how to create a life full of self love and empowerment. We are going to release negativity and welcome positivity.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Connect with a group of other like-minded women through a fully live virtual retreat.
- Discover your inner peace and confidence by releasing negative stigmas around the feminine body.
- Uncover the mindset blocks that are keeping you back from realizing your full potential.
- Connect and share stories with other women about your life journey.
- Speak life over you through powerful affirmations.
- Discover how to keep a healthy mindset with our takeaway affirmation journal.
- Find peace through yoga and meditation.
- Yoni puja workshop with an emphasis on feminine strength.
Virtual Retreat schedule
- 2:00 PM ET to 2:40 PM ET - Class will begin with affirmations. We will take a dive into how our words have power over us and jump into Yoni Mapping.
- 2:40 PM ET to 3:50 PM ET - Yoni Puja workshop begins.
- 3:50 PM ET to 4:05 PM ET - 15 minute break. Go grab a drink of water.
- 4:05 PM ET to 5:00 PM ET -Yoni puja workshop continues.
- 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM ET - Exploration of devine feminine meditation then Vinyasa flow style yoga with an emphasis on feminine strength.
MEET YOUR HOSTS
Hi! My name is Cienna Richards. I am a world traveler and digital nomad. My life's mission is to empower women to get out there and travel the world. I believe life is to short to not experience the things that you are destined to experience. We each have the power to create the reality that we want for ourselves and that is exactly what I will be teaching in the Yoni Puja workshop.
Women are constantly looked at as objects by our male counterparts. I am here to rewrite that story. You are not an object! You are so much more than just a title such as mom, daughter, wife, or girlfriend. You are a person with a life's calling and now is the time to really uncover what that is for you and pursue it with everything you got!
The world is yours for the taking!
Morghan is known for her education on female empowerment, centered around compassion, self-love, and sensuality. Morghan received her RYT 200 in 2014 and has since explored the philosophies of yoga, meditation, and psychology of women. Morghan weaves through thought-provoking courses applying ancient wisdom to our contemporary western world in a lighthearted, understandable way. She encourages growth of the physical and spiritual self, citing the interconnectedness to each other, and the universe at large.
Dylan Zukowski (RYT-500 and founder of Yoga Infusion Academy) is a sun-obsessed, strong-willed, life-loving powerhouse with a restless soul. After four years adventuring abroad, she is now back home in Southern California, based out of Los Angeles.
She discovered yoga online while teaching English in a small town in France in 2014, where she began a daily practice for the first time in her life. Originally drawn to interval yoga for the weight loss and strength building benefits, her practice deepened when she took the Uplifted Yoga Teacher Training 200 hour with Brett Larkin in 2016, and again when she completed her 300 hour with the same teacher in 2020, and exponentially more so when she began her Kundalini Teacher Training with Guru Singh in 2020. Now when she's not creating, filming, and producing her own blend of interval infused yoga classes, you can find her coaching teachers all around the world to create their own healthy living routines, galivanting on the beach with her dog, concocting something delicious in the kitchen, or plotting her next international adventure.