We went to New York City, New York and have compiled a list of fun things to do in NYC based off of our experiences in the "Big Apple".
1. Visit the Empire State Building.
2. Walk through the 9/11 memorial and learn about the history behind that tragic day.
3. See the Statue of Liberty.
4. Go window shopping in NYC. There are cool stores such as the M&M store and a HUGE Forever 21!
5. Take a taxi or Uber in the city. It sounds cheesy but it's a nice way to view the scenery and get around town.
6. Stroll through Central Park! Especially if it is snowing, this is a beautiful park with so much to do. You could have a snowball fight, make snow angels, or go on a run. Okay, you caught us! We might have been thinking of the movie "Elf" starring Will Ferrell. But, we really have been to Central Park and we loved it!
7. Admire the artwork at the museums in New York. Some of my favorites include the MOMA and the Guggenheim Museum!
8. Watch a Broadway show or a concert at Carnegie Hall.
9. Try some New York pizza with cheesecake for dessert. Yummy!
10. Go ice skating and check out Rockefeller Center.